The primary mission of the payroll department is to ensure that all employees are paid accurately and timely with the correct withholdings and deductions, and to ensure the withholdings and deductions are remitted in a timely manner. This includes salary payments, tax withholdings, and deductions from a paycheck.
Tired of the payroll hassle?
You went into business to do that business, not spend time working on payroll. Of course, the time it takes to do payroll is necessary, but wouldn’t it be better if you could focus on your company and let someone else do the payroll?
Managing the employee payroll is not a simple matter of calculating the amounts due, writing checks, and handing them out. There’s a host of government reporting and recording keeping requirements that comes with the job. And there are adverse consequences if you get it wrong.
There are 5 good reasons for outsourcing this function:
- You’ll save money by letting the experts attend to the task efficiency and accurately.
- You’ll avoid penalties associated with payroll tax calculation errors or missed filing deadlines.
- We’ll handle employee questions and concerns, and research any issues they uncover.
- You’ll receive comprehensive reporting to help manage your business and attend to any special requirements.
- You’ll gain valuable time to focus on running your business.